- How do I use the flybuys eShops?
- It is free to join flybuys, and only takes a few minutes... You can join online here.
- Due to circumstances beyond flybuys control, we are no longer able to offer flybuys members 1 point per $1 spent at eBay. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All transactions will track and be paid as normal and will still be subject to the same terms and conditions as stated below.
- How do I start shopping and collecting flybuys points with flybuys eShops?
- Choose an eShops retailer you want to shop with and click the ‘Shop Now’ button.
Remember, you must login to flybuys eShops every time in order for us to track and award your points.
For more information see our How it works section.
- Is it more expensive to shop via flybuys eShops?
- No, it’s the same price as shopping directly with the retailers (so you won’t miss out on any of their special offers); by using flybuys eShops as your portal to their store you can also collect flybuys points on your purchases (except shipping and international taxes).
- If I am a member of another loyalty scheme, and go from their website to the flybuys eShops and then log-in as a member, will I still get flybuys points?
- Yes, you will still get your flybuys points but we would advise that you don’t purchase any items if you have previously saved them to your basket – this could affect receiving your flybuys points. It’s best to start your shopping basket from scratch.
- Can I shop using an eShops retailers App and still collect flybuys points?
- Purchases I’ve made with eShop retailers aren’t showing up in My Account within flybuys eShops.
- It can take up to 14 working days for a purchase to display as ‘Pending’. It may be that the web browser used at the time of purchase had cookies disabled. Cookies allow us to track your purchase - without them, there’s no way for the system to allocate flybuys points to your Account. Read more about cookies.
If your points are missing please complete the Missing flybuys eShops Points Claim Form.
Please note: flybuys eShops is unable to retrospectively allocate flybuys points if you have not enabled cookies.
- My cookies are enabled but my transactions still aren’t showing up in eShops Account Summary?
Here are some best practice guidelines to help make sure you receive your flybuys points:
- Make sure you sign in to the flybuys eShops and click on the ‘Shop Now’ button
- Complete your purchase online, all in one session.
- If you decide after check out that you want to purchase something else, close the retailer website window and start the process again from the flybuys eShops
- Don't retrieve previously saved items in your shopping cart; start completely from scratch.
- Don’t click on another banner or website promoting the retailer before you complete your transaction.
- Don't use ’refer a friend’ programs, as again this changes the referrer.
- You will not collect points if you call the retailer to complete or modify your order.
- Some advert blocking software programs prevent the cookies we need to track your transactions, please disable your program before using the flybuys eShops.
- Why have my flybuys points been cancelled?
flybuys points may be cancelled for a number of reasons. The most common are:
- You have returned the products you purchased to the eShops retailer
- Your payment failed or you didn't meet the requirements of the eShops retailer’s credit check
- You didn't come via the "Shop Now" link for the eShops retailer on flybuys eShops
- Your transaction didn't meet the retailer's Terms and Conditions
- If a coupon code is used that is not listed on the flybuys eShops, no flybuys points can be issued
- I forgot to sign in before buying something. Can I still have my flybuys points?
- Sorry, we’re unable to retrospectively allocate flybuys points. The next time you shop, always visit the Retailer’s website via the flybuys eShops so that cookies can track your visit and we can allocate flybuys points.
- Are my flybuys points immediately credited to my flybuys account?
- When you buy something from an eShops retailer, the transaction will appear in your flybuys eShops Transaction History as ’Pending’ within 14 working days.
- We'll confirm the transaction with the eShops retailer before updating the transaction status to 'Approved'. This takes up to 90 days, but on average 45 days, and is subject to the eShops retailer's Terms & Conditions.
- Once ‘Approved’, your flybuys points will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
- How do I know how many flybuys points I'll collect?
flybuys eShops will clearly outline how many flybuys points you'll earn for each retailer. Unless expressly stated, you will collect 1 point per AUS$1 spent with a eShops retailer. With most eShops retailers you will not collect flybuys points on shipping fees or international taxes.
- For example, if you spend AUS$100 (excluding tax and shipping) at Apple Online Store, you can expect to collect 100 flybuys points.
- In another example, where expressly stated, you may collect flybuys BONUS POINTS with a specific eShops retailer.
- Will I collect flybuys points for postage, handling or tax included in my transaction?
- flybuys points are not calculated on postage, handling or international taxes.
- Can I see my flybuys points transaction history?
- Yes, you can see all your transactions whether they are ‘Pending’, ‘Approved’ or ‘Cancelled’ on your flybuys eShops account.
- Why have I collected more or less flybuys points with same retailer?
- flybuys points rates can go up or down depending on promotional activity, but the current rate is always displayed so remember to look at the current rate to know what to expect.
- There's an online shop I visit frequently, but it's not part of the flybuys eShops. How can I get it added?
- We're constantly adding and looking for new retailers, so if you know of a great online service or shop that you'd like to see added to our growing list, please tell us on Twitter or Facebook.
- What happens if I cancel a purchase I’ve made or want a refund?
- You can cancel transactions and get a refund in the usual way that you would do direct with the eShops Retailer. However, you will not collect flybuys points for any cancelled or refunded sales.
- I was interested in a retailer which is no longer listed, can you tell me why?
- From time to time retailers may decide they no longer wish to participate in flybuys eShops. When this happens, we bid them a fond farewell and remove them from our listings.
- Can I use my flybuys points to purchase products directly from the flybuys eShops?
- No. To redeem your flybuys points please visit the Rewards section of flybuys.com.au.
- Are my personal details safe?
- Will I be contacted by flybuys eShops retailers?
- flybuys eShops will not share any personal information about you with the retailers. Please note though that when you click a ‘Shop Now’ link to a retailer, you will leave the flybuys eShops completely and are subject to that retailer’s Terms & Conditions. If you leave your details with a retailer, they may contact you.
- What’s a cookie?
- A cookie is a small piece of data used by web servers to help identify web users. Cookies can be turned on and off by you at any time in your web browser menu. Cookies allow us to credit your flybuys points for any transactions with eShops retailers.
- How are cookies used by flybuys eShops?
- How can I check my cookies are turned on?
Enable cookies on your iPhone or iPadiOS 7/8
- Tap Settings > Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, view the Block Cookies setting.
- If set to “Never”, tap Block Cookies and select “Always”.
- Tap Settings > Safari.
- Under Privacy, view the Accept Cookies setting.
- If set to “Never”, tap Accept Cookies and select either "From visited" or Always.
Enable Cookies on your ComputerIn Internet Explorer, you open up the browser then:
- go to "Tools",
- select "Options",
- under "Privacy" move the settings slider to "Medium" or lower, hit "Ok."
- go to "Edit",
- select "Preferences",
- under the "Security" tab in the "Allow Cookies" section, select "Only sites you navigate to", hit "Ok."
- go to "Tools"
- select "Options"
- under "Privacy", select "Accept cookies from sites", hit "Ok."
- Click the Chrome menu icon
- Select “Settings”
- Near the bottom of the page, click “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”
- Select “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”
Sign in to flybuys eShops
- What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
Use your flybuys details (card number and password) to sign in to eShops. If you come from one our emails you may find that you are already signed in.
If you’ve forgotten your details please click the 'Forgot your password?' link – you’ll need your flybuys card number and email address.
- How do I update my personal details?
- Sign in to your flybuys account at flybuys.com.au and click on 'Account Details' in 'My Account'.
- Where will the flybuys eShops retailers deliver to?
- You will need to check with each individual retailer for full details of their delivery options.
- How does it work?
- To understand how it works please visit our How it works page.
- How many retailers do you have on your site?
- To see all eShops Retailers please go to View All.
- What are Online flybuys Partners?
- Online flybuys Partners are those partners of the flybuys programme with whom members can collect flybuys points by purchasing goods or services online. The way members can collect points differs in that these partners do not requirement you to visit eShops prior to shopping with them. You can view all flybuys Partners on the Partner Page.